We provide a range of facilities suitable for your training events at the centre. We have a conference hall, event and training rooms and break out areas, all of which can be equipped with IT, whiteboarding or flipchart facilities. Our centre is extremely accessible, being all on one level with wheelchair friendly doors and we can arrange for refreshments to be provided to course attendees. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and for further information.
Current Partners and Providers
We work with several partners and providers who deliver training services from our premises. These include organisations such as:
- CT Skills, a provider of life and employment skills, supporting young people and adults into education and work by giving them the skills and qualifications they need to thrive.
- Blithfield Training are specialists in delivering high quality training courses for health and safety, food safety and first aid training.
- Deere Apprenticeships offer employability provision, functional skills and sector specific skills namely customer service, retail business admin and warehousing & storage.
- DMR Training, a specialist training provider in the construction industry with tons of experience. Construction firms large and small, skilled workers, young people, career-changers, colleges and fellow training professionals all benefit from their expertise.
- Place2Be, a children’s mental health charity providing school-based support and in-depth training programmes to improve the emotional wellbeing of pupils, families, teachers and school staff.